NBA official rookie list update! Barnes still topped the list, Cunningham rose to the third place and Green was sixth.
On November 25th, Beijing time, the NBA officially updated this week’s rookie list. The Raptors’ No.4 show, Barnes, still ranks first, and Mobry, who is troubled by injuries, still ranks second. Piston champion Cunningham continued to rise in the ranking and came to the third place this week. Green, the second-ranked rocket, has also recovered, ranking sixth. Let’s take a look at the specific ranking (player data as of November 23)-
1. scottie Barnes, Raptors (No.1 last week)
Average season data: 14.6 points, 8.4 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
Average data in recent 7 days: 7.3 points, 8.7 rebounds and 5.7 assists.
Barnes’ score has dropped recently, partly because his shots have also decreased, from 13.2 to 10 in the past week. Siakam is back, and he needs to make contributions in other areas. On the Raptors’ current away trip, Barnes averaged only 10 points and shot 34.1%, câu lạc bộ hà bắc công bố thông báo thu thập： chờ đợi sau khi dịch bệnh mở cửa tập hợp! while in the first four away trips, he averaged 20 points and shot 56.9%. However, Barnes’ rebounds and assists are still excellent, and he is still the first player in the rookie list.
2. Evan Mobry, Knight (No.2 last week)
Average season data: 14.6 points, 8.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
Average data in recent 7 days: injury stop
Injuries haunted the Cavaliers, Mobry didn’t play in the past week, and sexton suffered a serious injury due to season reimbursement. The Cavaliers lost all three games in which Mobry was injured. Mobry averaged 16.8 points and 8.9 rebounds and shot 53.7% in the Cavaliers’ winning game, while Mobry averaged 12.5 points and 6.7 rebounds and shot 42.6% in the Cavaliers’ losing game.
3. Cade Cunningham, Pistons (No.5 last week)
Average season data: 13.4 points, 6.1 rebounds and 4.8 assists.
Average data in recent 7 days: 13.5 points, 7.3 rebounds and 7.0 assists.
Cunningham’s performance is improving. Against the Lakers, he got his first triple-double: 13 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists, and he stopped his teammates for the first time when Stewart rushed to James, which reflected the wind of a general. In a recent interview, Cunningham said: "Many people say that I am a parallel import. I think it is very funny. That is my evaluation in my heart. Well, let’s wait and see."
4. Josh Giddy, Báo chí Ý： Bayern sẽ đề nghị 90 triệu đô cho Derigai, Juventus muốn 100 triệu. Thunder (4th last week)
Average season data: 10.3 points, 7.3 rebounds and 5.7 assists.
Average data in recent 7 days: 14.5 points, 9.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists.
Giddy’s shooting percentage is not high, but his rebounds and assists are quite eye-catching. According to the data of NBA official website, his potential assists (11.5 times) rank 21st in the league, which fully shows how good his vision is. A rebuilt team like Thunder can also give Giddy enough room to grow. His future is very promising.
5. Franz Wagner, Magic (No.3 last week)
Average season data: 12.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
Average data in recent 7 days: 9.0 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
Wagner made a good start last week, scoring 16 points against the Knicks and 17 points against the Nets, but in the game against the Bucks, the rookie scored 1 of 13 and only got 3 points. Wagner is currently the player with the most playing time and steals in Magic.
The players ranked 6-10 in this rookie list are as follows-
6. Green, Rockets (No.8 last week): Shooting became better, mistakes became less, and the ranking continued to rise.
7. Duarte, Pacer (No.6 last week): The role change has brought new challenges to the No.13 show.
8. Shen Jing, Rocket (No.7 last week): Aside from mistakes, Shen Jing’s efficiency in back-to-back singles is excellent.
9. Sagues, Magic (not in the top 10 last week): Recently, the two-point shooting rate is only 34.5%, vòng 14 của giải vô địch trung quốc. but the overall performance is still improving.
10. Mitchell, King (No.10 last week): The new coach gentry may make Mitchell perform better.